The Lake House
Affectionately termed Frog Hollow Lake house due to the diverse variety of frogs in and around the lake.
The Lake House offers you total privacy, a king bedroom with a romantic fireplace, a fully self contained kitchen and stocked pantry with essentials, a stately bathroom and a beautiful hot jacuzzi.
Wake up in the morning to the chorus of birds, be greeted by the resident wallabies, or spend your afternoon/evening sipping champagne in the jacuzzi.
The luxury appointed Lake House is the perfect romantic escape from the hectic day-to-day.
- Enjoy exclusive access to the lake and gorgeous boatshed with fully functional outdoor kitchen.
- Play on the lake with the kayaks, paddle board and a cute row boat. Keen fishers can expect to catch Silver Perch and Bass (rods & tackle available on request). Keep an eye out for the turtles and platypus too.
- Relax and unwind with a view out to the mountains from your choice of 3 outdoor areas.
- Stroll around the property at your own leisure and enjoy the lovely gardens and vistas.
- Visit the many local cafes for a great burger or meal. Want wine with that? the local bottle shop for is only 15 minutes away for you to stock up on beer or wine for your stay.
Romantic Weekend Getaway Packages
Book a weekend stay and receive:
- Complimentary champagne on arrival.
- Breakfast Hampers each morning incl. fresh farm eggs, locally sourced bacon, fresh homemade bread, jams and seasonal produce.
- Gourmet BBQ and picnic packs are available at an extra fee on request from $40.
- Air conditioning
- Dishes and utensils
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Hot tub / Spa
- Internet access
- Iron and board
- Linens provided
- Outdoor grill
- Pantry items
- Towels provided
- Video library
Where to find us
We are situated right near the Border Ranges with numerous day trips to be had. There are many local farmers and craft markets each month which are only a short drive away.
Frog Hollow Lakehouse B&B is approx. 2 hours drive from Brisbane.